Water Mains Conversions
Water mains conversions – What you need to know
Effectively a mains conversion is the removal of a cold water storage tank followed by:
- replacing it with a Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) for the cold services
- supplying the hot services either by adapting the hot water storage vessel or replacing it with an unvented system.
Choosing to convert to mains for your cold/hot water supply presents you with a range of benefits:
- High pressure for your hot water, close to and even the same as the cold water.
- No need for large storage tanks, taking up valuable loft space.
- No need for booster pumps to generate pressure.
Want to find out more? Fill out our form below to get in touch.